2000-2004 2ND GEN S10/SONOMA Brake Line Kit with Adjustable Proportioning Valve - Master Cylinders with Dual 1/2"-20 Ports - FOR REAR DISC BRAKE SETUPS
Regular price $494.99
Finishing Lines 2000-2004 2ND GEN S10/SONOMA Brake Line Kit with Adjustable Proportioning Valve - Master Cylinders with Dual 1/2"-20 Ports - FOR REAR DISC BRAKE SETUPS.
- This 2nd Gen S10/Sonoma brake line kit allows you to re-plumb all of the factory hard line on the chassis with our braided flex hose materials plus add an adjustable proportioning valve to the system to eliminate the ABS system.
- This kit is particularly for those who have a later model 2000-2004 S10 master cylinder or Mopar/Strange style master cylinder with dual 1/2"-20 outlets. It also accommodates the later style 7/16"-24 front caliper hose connections.
- If you want the added adjustability for your rear brake bias or just simply want to replace your old OEM hard lines with a beautiful color coordinated setup this kit is for you!
- Supplied components with this kit replace every brake line and hose on the chassis except for the front caliper hoses (see other product listings for front caliper hose offerings).
- This setup is for rear disc brake systems only with a banjo inlet rear caliper. If you have rear drum brakes, please email us at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com prior to ordering.
- *Note - Master cylinder style and connections may vary from these sample installed pics. Pics are for a general example and are not assumed to be exact to application.
- Brake line kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering, and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.