SN95 Mustang Front Caliper Hose Pair for Aftermarket Brakes
Regular price $79.99
Finishing Lines 94-04 SN95 Mustang Front Caliper Hose Pair for Aftermarket Brakes.
- This pair of front caliper hoses for your 94-04 SN95 Mustang is specifically designed for those using aftermarket calipers with an 1/8" NPT inlet.
- Your factory calipers used a banjo style inlet connection. If you have upgraded to aftermarket calipers (such as Wilwood, Strange, TBM, etc.) you will likely have an 1/8" NPT inlet. If this is the case, then it will leave you wondering how to plumb your caliper hoses to your new upgraded calipers. This kit is the answer.
- With this kit you will receive a pair of front caliper hoses with the factory style hose end on the chassis side and a 3AN hose end on the caliper side. We also include 3AN to 1/8" NPT angled adapter fittings for threading into your aftermarket caliper inlet.
- Whether you are running a set of front drag brakes or a big brake kit, this kit can be a great problem solver!
- If you later decide to switch back to a banjo style caliper you can purchase a 3AN to M10 banjo adapter fittings to retain use of these caliper hoses (available in our hardware & fittings section).
- Brake line kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering, and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.