B/D/H Series 2 Piece Clutch Line
Regular price $99.99
- Finishing Lines 2-piece clutch line is required when you want to run an accessory in-line with your clutch hydraulic system.
- This 2-piece clutch line differs from our clutch tuck line by adding a "break-point" in the line just before the clutch slave cylinder connection. The break-point incorporates 3AN hose ends commonly used and sized for aftermarket brake/clutch plumbing.
- Most often this 2-piece clutch line will be required for anyone wanting to install a clutch flow control valve which reduces driveline shock when launching hard or power shifting between gears. Other uses could be for installation of a dry-break coupling, clutch pressure sensor, line-lock solenoid or any other accessory you may want to run in-line with your clutch hydraulic fluid supply.
- Clutch lines are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 days for shipment.
- Clutch lines consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.