DC Full Tuck with Adjustable Prop Valve and Inline Staging Brake Provision (Stock Master Cylinder Setups)
Regular price $599.99
Our 94-01 DC Integra Full Tuck with Adjustable Proportioning Valve and Inline Staging Brake Provision brake line kit is an often-requested solution at Finishing Lines.
This kit will achieve the following;
- Allow you to tuck all of your brake lines behind the dash. The only two lines seen in the engine bay will be from the master cylinder to the firewall bulkheads.
- Add an adjustable proportioning valve (included with kit) and locate it under the dash near the SRS unit pedestal area. This eliminates the need for an OEM prop valve.
- Provides a provision for connecting to a Finishing Lines or Wilwood style inline hand brake (Hand brake not included with this kit - see other product listings).
- Replaces all of the OEM hard line on the chassis with FL hoses.
- All hoses, bulkheads, banjo bolts and adapter fittings needed are included.
- Caliper hoses are not included with this kit but are available for sale separately (See other product listings by chassis for caliper hose kits).
- This kit is for OEM 2-port style master cylinder use (see other listings for single port brake booster deleted style setups). 98-01 DC Master Cylinder is pictured for reference only. Your DC style master cylinder will vary slightly from picture if you have a 94-97 style. 98-01 style is setup for one M10 top port and one M10 right side port. 94-97 style is setup for one M10 port on the left side and one M12 port on the right side. If you had a 94-97 RS model with dual M10 ports on the left side please email us before ordering at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com
- Staging brake fitment for this kit supports FL, Wilwood and other style hand brakes utilizing a 7/16"-20 inlet port and 3/8"-24 outlet port. If you have a CNC412 inline brake using 1/8"-27 NPT inlet and outlet please email us before placing your order at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com
- These kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided reinforcement and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.