DC Full tuck with Inline Staging Brake Provision (Stock Master Cylinder Setups)
Regular price $524.99
Our 94-01 DC Integra Full Tuck with Inline Staging Brake Provision brake line kit is an often-requested solution at Finishing Lines.
This kit will achieve the following;
- Allow you to tuck all of your brake lines behind the dash. The only lines seen in the engine bay will be from the master cylinder to the firewall bulkheads.
- Tuck your OEM prop valve behind the dash near the SRS module pedestal area.
- Provides a provision for connecting to a Finishing Lines or Wilwood style inline hand brake (Hand brake not included with this kit - see other product listings).
- Replaces all of the OEM hard line on the chassis with FL hoses.
- All hoses, bulkheads, banjo bolts and adapter fittings needed are included.
- This plumbing solution will retain 4 wheel braking from the pedal while also having the ability to hold the rear brakes independently for staging purposes.
- Caliper hoses are not included with this kit but are available for sale separately (See other product listings by chassis for caliper hose kits).
- This kit is for OEM 2-port style master cylinder use (see other listings for single port brake booster deleted style setups). 98-01 DC Master Cylinder is pictured for reference only. Your DC style master cylinder will vary slightly from picture if you have a 94-97 style. 98-01 style is setup for one M10 top port and one M10 right side port. 94-97 style is setup for one M10 port on the left side and one M12 port on the right side. If you had a 94-97 RS model with dual M10 ports on the left side please email us before ordering at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com
- Staging brake fitment for this kit supports FL, Wilwood and other style hand brakes utilizing a 7/16"-20 inlet port and 3/8"-24 outlet port. If you have a CNC412 inline brake using 1/8"-27 NPT inlet and outlet please email us before placing your order at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com
- These kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided reinforcement and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.