EG/DC Full Tuck brake line kit (brake booster deleted setups)
Regular price $399.99
Finishing Lines EG Civic/DC Integra Full Tuck Brake Line Kit for brake booster deleted setups.
- This kit includes everything you need to relocate your proportioning valve behind the dash of your EG Civic/DC Integra.
- For vehicles using brake booster deletes and an aftermarket single outlet master cylinder (Wilwood, Tilton, etc). See our other product listings to purchase booster delete plates and master cylinders (not included with this kit). This is not for use with Honed Developments booster delete kit as it uses a dual outlet OEM style master cylinder. If you need to accommodate a Honed setup, please email us at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com.
- All bulkhead fittings and brake hoses required to convert your vehicle to a "tucked" brake line setup are included.
- The purpose of this kit is to remove the stock proportioning valve from the engine bay/firewall for a clean look and tidy engine bay appearance.
- Requires the use of a Honda "40/40" style proportioning valve. Proportioning valve is not included with brake line kit.
- Replacement hoses for the factory soft rubber caliper hoses in the wheel wells are not included with this kit. Please see other product listings for caliper hose offerings.
- Our full tuck kit does utilize a majority of the OEM under car rear hard line. If you need a quote to completely replace the under car hard line, please email us at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com
- Brake line kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering, and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.