EG Full Tuck with Adjustable Proportioning Valve (Stock Master Cylinder Setups)
Regular price $495.00
Finishing Lines 92-95 EG Civic Full Tuck with Adjustable Proportioning Valve Brake Line Kit for Stock Master Cylinder Setups.
- Our EG Civic Full Tuck with Adjustable Proportioning Valve kit has become a popular request. With some OEM proportioning valves becoming discontinued, and the rising cost of second-hand units available on the market, it became a necessity to offer such a kit to the Honda/Acura community.
- This kit will allow you to tuck an adjustable proportioning valve under the dash near the factory SRS module pedestal location. The adjustable proportioning valve is included with this kit.
- The only brake hoses in view in the engine bay will be from the master cylinder to the firewall bulkheads. Everything else will be tucked away from plain sight. Rear lines will be run under the center console area and out of the factory parking brake cable hole grommet area in the chassis. Parking brake cables can remain in place with this kit.
- This kit does replace all of the hard line on the entire car.
- Caliper hoses are not included with this kit but are available for sale separately (See other product listings by chassis for caliper hose kits).
- All hoses, bulkheads and adapter fittings needed are included.
- Brake line kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering, and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.