EK Full Tuck Brake Line Kit (Brake Booster Deleted Setups)
Regular price $399.99
Finishing Lines EK Full Tuck Brake Line Kit for Brake Booster Deleted Setups.
- Includes everything needed to relocate your proportioning valve behind the dash of your 96-00 "EK" Honda Civic. Kit includes all brake hoses and bulkhead fittings required to convert your vehicle to a "tucked" brake line setup.
- This kit is designed for use with vehicles using a brake booster delete and an aftermarket single outlet master cylinder (Wilwood, Tilton, etc). See our other product listings to purchase booster delete plates and master cylinders (not included with this kit).
- Requires the use of a stock EK non-ABS prop valve. This brake line kit does not include a proportioning valve.
- This is not for use with Honed Developments booster delete kit as it uses a dual outlet OEM style master cylinder. If you need to accommodate a Honed setup, please use the stock master cylinder style kit.
- Complete under car hard lines are not replaced with this kit. If complete under car replacement lines are needed, please email us at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com to order.
- Brake line kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering, and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.