EK Mini Tuck Brake Line Kit (Brake Booster Deleted Setup)
Regular price $274.99
Finishing Lines EK Mini Tuck Brake Line Kit for Brake Booster Deleted Setups.
- This brake line kit is for those looking to do some minor tidying up of the engine bay brake components.
- Relocates the prop valve within the engine bay by moving its location down low near the subframe/steering rack.
- If you are wanting to clean up the look of your firewall but are looking for a cost-effective kit with an easier installation process than the "full tuck" kits then this is for you.
- This kit is designed for use on the "EK" chassis 96-00 Civic with a brake booster delete and an aftermarket single outlet master cylinder (Wilwood, Tilton, etc).
- This "Mini-Tuck" kit includes the following;
- Three stainless braided hoses from the master cylinder to the prop valve and a tee fitting.
- Two unique combination stainless braided hoses with custom formed hard line ends for routing to the factory front caliper hoses.
- Two custom formed hard lines for adapting to the stock rear hard lines in the engine bay (compression fittings included).
- Please note that this kit requires cutting of the factory rear hard lines in the engine bay. No flaring is necessary as they will be reconnected with compression fittings. If you require complete under car replacement lines, please email us at Sales@Finishing-Lines.com for a custom request quote.
- Brake line kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering, and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.