EVO 8/9 Inline Staging Brake Line Kit for ABS Style Master Cylinder (FL/WILWOOD HAND BRAKE STYLE)
Regular price $449.99
Finishing Lines EVO 8/9 Inline Staging Brake Line Kit for ABS Style Master Cylinder using a Finishing Lines Billet Hand brake or Wilwood Hand Brake with GS Master (7/16-20 inlet and 3/8-24 outlet).
- This kit consists of 7 brake flex lines, 2 brake hard lines, 2 tee fittings, necessary adapters to connect to your hand brake inlet and outlet, as well as the fittings for proportioning valve inlet and outlet.
- Optionally you can add a Finishing Lines adjustable proportioning valve. An adjustable proportioning valve is required to run this kit however any 1/8-27 inlet/outlet style adjustable proportioning valve will work.
- Allows you to use the factory ABS style master cylinder, however it does not retain the use of the ABS module. ABS module is deleted while also plumbing an inline hand brake.
- One major benefit of this kit is to alleviate the need for purchasing an OEM non-ABS style master cylinder and OEM proportioning valves.
- All OEM hard line on the chassis is replaced with this line kit.
- Staging Brake is not included with this line kit. See Staging Brakes tab for pricing and availability of these items.
- Brake line kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering, and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.