F-Body 4th Gen 93-97 ABS Delete Brake Line Kit with Line-Lock Provision - Stock Master Cylinders (Dual M11 Ports)
Regular price $499.99
Finishing Lines F-Body ABS Delete Brake Line Kit.
- A great solution for those seeking removal of their factory ABS module to make more space in the engine bay for forced induction systems and other modifications.
- Completely replaces all of the factory brake hard line on the entire chassis (caliper hoses are not included with this kit - see other product listings).
- Designed for use with an adjustable single inlet/outlet style proportioning valve (1/8-27 NPT) to adjust rear brake bias. Add a proportioning valve using the drop-down menu if you would like us to provide one with your kit.
- ***Note*** - Line Lock solenoid is not included with this kit. It is simply setup with a plumbing provision to insert a single inlet/single outlet style line lock into the system and mount to the front of the driver's side shock tower. You can use any generic 1/8"-27NPT inlet/outlet line lock solenoid of your choosing. Inlet/Outlet adapter fittings are included with the kit.
- Brake line kits are made to order in your choice of color combo. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipment.
- Brake hoses consist of a PTFE core, followed by a stainless braided covering, and then finished with a poly outer coating for abrasion resistance to painted surfaces.